Nearing the finish line. We’ll continue with the Number 9 in two weeks. Submit by June 19, with publication on June 20. After that, zero, ampersand, and then we’ll do a wrap-up.
• Submit a 600 pixel wide RGB file (flattened, jpg, png, gif) to lettercult //at// gmail.com. You can also upload to the Alphabattle Flickr 2.0 group. And while you’re at it, you can upload your letters to Nate’s LetterPlayground.
• Include a link to your site, if you’d like us to link.
• One submission per person per letter.
• You can make your letters however you choose, with one exception: Don’t use a font as a starting point…this is a site about letters you build from scratch. (wink)
• Keep it safe for work.
• Try to be original, in some way, shape, or form.
• Have fun.
• You can submit a letter after any deadline. We’ll still add it to the group.