GREAT WORK ON THREE!!!
Alex Lutkus, aka Blender Head, has submitted a puzzle: Find the THREES. There are a bunch in his piece, which is first after the jump.
First one to find more than 18 will score a LetterCult T-shirt of their choice. (FIRST EMAIL to come in at this email: lettercult … AT … gmail dot com).
WINNER: Congrats to Jim Pericotti who emailed within the first 15 minutes.
We’ll continue with the Number 4 in two weeks. Submit by April 10, with publication on April 11.
• Submit a 600 pixel wide RGB file (flattened, jpg, png, gif) to lettercult //at// gmail.com. You can also upload to the Alphabattle Flickr 2.0 group. And while you’re at it, you can upload your letters to Nate’s LetterPlayground.
• Include a link to your site, if you’d like us to link.
• One submission per person per letter.
• You can make your letters however you choose, with one exception: Don’t use a font as a starting point…this is a site about letters you build from scratch. (wink)
• Keep it safe for work.
• Try to be original, in some way, shape, or form.
• Have fun.
• You can submit a letter after any deadline. We’ll still add it to the group.