Yes, making Custom Letters is mad fun. Welcome to the new people, and congrats to everyone who has gone A-F.
If you want in on the fun, you can jump in any time, with any letter.
G, especially the lowercase g, offers great possibilities for expression. Submit G by May 23.
If you’ve submitted something for the previous letters, and don’t see it updated by Tuesday night, email us.
Now here’s F.
JOSE MIGUEL CONDE ALONSO
GREG ALLESSI for thebadcharacter.com
So, here’s the skinny for future letters.
May 10 – May 23 – submit the Letter G. On May 24, we will publish all of them.
April 26 – May 9 – submit the Letter F. On May 10, we will publish all of them.
April 12 – April 25 – submit the Letter E. On April 26, we will publish all of them.
March 29 – April 11 – submit the Letter D. On April 12, we will publish all of them.
March 16 – March 28 – submit the Letter C. On March 29, we will publish all of them.
March 1 – March 14 – submit the Letter B. On March 15, we will publish all of them.
February 15 – February 28 – submit the Letter A. On March 1, we will publish all of them.
And we’ll continue posting the dates as we progress.
• Submit a 600 pixel wide RGB file (flattened, jpg, png, gif) to lettercult //at// gmail.com. You can also upload to the Alphabattle Flickr 2.0 group. And while you’re at it, you can upload your letters to Nate’s LetterPlayground.
• Include a link to your site, if you’d like us to link.
• One submission per person per letter.
• You can make your letters however you choose, with one exception: Don’t use a font as a starting point…this is a site about letters you build from scratch. (wink)
• Keep it safe for work.
• Try to be original, in some way, shape, or form.
• Have fun.
• You can submit a letter after any deadline. We’ll still add it to the group.